I'm so excited!!!! I got to work this morning and checked my e-mail and to my surprise I had an e-mail announcing that I had received my first award and then just a bit later I received another one!!! Thanks to Peggy Ann and my fabulous little sis Kelsey for the awards(:
Here's the first one:
Here are the guidelines:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
So here are 3 things I love about myself
1. My Independence (although it sometimes gets me in trouble)
2. My blue eyes(:
3. My love for reading
A pic I love: I love that this precious boy enjoys this precious horse that I am blessed to be able to share with him.
And last but not least.... 5 people who deserve this award are:
1. Jenny at Cupcakes, sprinkles, and other happy things - She is the lead singer for Addison Road... this is her ya'll, funny, smart, and honest. I've had the privilege of working a few camps in the past with her and her writing reflects her heart and her love for Jesus
2. Kristina at Dew on the Rose - A new friend that God has recently blessed me with
3. Paula at In Passionate Pursuit - this girl was born a writer... check it out
4. Kelsey over at Tattered and Inked - my amazing and talented little sister who got ALL the creative genes but thankfully shares with her less talented older sister(:
5. Amber at The Working Mom - she has a great blog and leaves sweet comments on mine so thanks Amber!!
Blog number 2 is from my sister... here it is:
The directions are to send to 7 however since I'm relatively new to this whole blogging world I don't have quite enough people to hand out awards to. I know of 2 that I see fit to hand this award out to and they are Heather , who has a lovely blog full of fantastic photos and other random goodness, and Tabitha, who writes about a little bit of everything.
Thanks to those who gave out awards and I hope that those of you who received some enjoy!!!