Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Moday's blessings

#168-184

The weekend

An evening alone with my thoughts

The laughter of my Sunday school children as the act out the days story

Listening to those children recite scripture, this will never get old

A lesson that probably had more of an impact on me then it did for those children listening

How God uses the lessons I teach to others teach me

The story of Jacob

Holding little Lexi and amazed at how fast she is growing

Waking up to the sound of rain

Thankful for the much needed rain, my horse pasture desperately needed a drink

An encouraging comment

The excitement of receiving my first blog awards

Fresh fruit

Two dates planned, one with a new friend, one with and old friend

A clean house

The book of Romans








holy experience

No comments: