Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gratitude Community

In order to find the "skittles" in life I have joined A Holy Experience's Gratitude Community (check out the link in the right hand column). The goal is to make a list of a thousand gifts, not gifts I want, but gifts that I have.

  1. Grace
  2. Forgiveness
  3. A job that allows me to blog :-)
  4. Sunshine
  5. Family
  6. Friends
  7. Friends that have become family
  8. A chance to restore an old friendship
  9. SportCenter (because I LOVE staying caught up with football news)
  10. A Co-worker who always has SportCenter on during the day
  11. Football and the fun fellowship it provides
  12. and the way yelling and screaming during a game builds stress and relieves stress all at the same time... not sure how that works :-)
  13. A good book
  14. A degree finished
  15. The sound of a C-130 overhead that brings back soooo many childhood memories
  16. The job C-130's provided for my dad so that he could raise us kids the way he wanted to
  17. A military that fights so that I might have freedom
  18. A brother who is carrying on the family tradition of serving this wonderful country
  19. Only three more weeks till I get to hug my "baby" brother!!!
  20. The love of my Father who promises to never ever leave me


    No comments: