Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday's gratitude list

It's only a few days now till the day we celebrate His birth.

I love this time of the year.. when it seems like the whole world celebrates for His birth, and most don't even realize that they are doing just that.

My play is over... the kids did a fabulous job and I had so much fun getting to know all of them.

My presents are all wrapped and some even delivered.

I got my first gifts this weekend. My favorite.... dinner with a family I have come to call my own.

#556-567

A weekend with friends and family

Watching the parents reactions to their children in the play

Watching those that I wasn't quite sure would remember their lines remember and do remarkably well.

Seeing baby Ben as baby Jesus.... and what a fantastic job the 6 month old did:-)

Watching the Pat's game with my favorite 8-yr old who gets just as excited as I do:-)

Snuggling with the little ones before they go to bed

Watching their faces light up as I play their fav worship song that I finally remembered to upload on my phone

Listening the littlest one singing about His love coming down to rescue us, if only we all could learn at this at the age of 4.

Creating masterpieces out of gingerbread with the now teenager of the group.

That masterpiece finally getting finished after at least 12 hours of working on it

Watching the kids open their gifts and excited that they are just as thrilled to get books as I was to give them books.

Finally sitting down to dinner with this sweet family... first time in the new house!






No comments: