Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An update from my crazy busy life

Well my blogger friends life has been crazy!!! The moth of October was sooooo busy. I thought the month had just started and then BAM November's here. You ever have months like that???

Well it is officially my favorite time of the year:-) Fall which leads into winter!! I love all the pretty colors that come with fall and I love cold weather. There really is nothing better then curling up in a comfy chair, snuggled in a blanket, with a cup of hot chocolate or tea or coffee, reading a book or watching a movie.

Just the other morning I went out to feed and saw this


Frost!!!!! Sad news for my flowers.... they won't have their pretty blooms for much longer:-( But with frost comes a whole new type of beauty.


I took this pic of Dutch eating her breakfast and I love how the sun rays sparkle here.


And this is perhaps my fav pic I've taken in awhile.


Does that not take your breathe away?? I Love the color of the sky, the way the sun peaks through the trees and the sparkle of the frost on the blades of grass.

Well October was busy but I'm afraid that November will be even busier!! I have taken on the role of play director/choir director for my church's Christmas program. Never done either before but I'm always up for a challenge and the hard it is the better I like it:-) Of course I don't do anything the easy way nor do I do simple so of course I am rewriting/merging 2 plays together for this program. The play that I was given is great but not nearly enough parts and far too short for the talent that is at my church. I really like my finished product and look forward to seeing how it turns out. We have only 6 practices!!!! The performance date is Dec 19 so as you can imagine I will be busy, busy, busy!!!

I wouldn't do life any other way though.... I like being busy. However, I don't know the last time I ever had a season in life where I wasn't busy so I don't have a clue what sitting around is like.... maybe I would like it, lol.

I am working on some really good stuff but as you can see there is a lot on my plate writing wise so most of my com time has been on the play. Look for some new posts in the next week. God's been putting a few post on my heart and His posts are always better then mine. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I love it when He gives me words to share with others.... I love it when He gives me words period!!!

O how I love this awesome God we serve!!!!

No comments: