Monday, October 18, 2010

Multitude Monday

A few Mondays have come and gone without a single thanksgiving recorded here. It's a sad thing when I get so wrapped up that I can't even take the time to write down a few of the things that my Creator has done for me.

Because He is faithful even when I am not I will continue to count.....

#448-475

The mercy that is found on the cross

Weekend visit to see baby brother

Hugging baby brother

Watching that little boy grow up into a man

Time with the parents

Phone conversations with a friend who lives away

A football game with my wonderful dad and my sometimes fantastic little brother

Enjoying that enormous Texas stadium

Seeing my "big brother" and "nephew" at that same game

Fellowship with believers who have been walking with Him longer then I have been alive

Sweet homemade gifts from a sweet little one at AWANA'S

Watching God answer prayers that seem to be impossible to fix

Knowing and being reassured that with God ALL things are really possible

Capturing sweet memories with my nephew

Taking time to braid my young horses mane

A trail ride with the old friend

Soaking in God's beauty as I ride through the trees

Cool, crisp, fall mornings

Sweet words whispered from above while in worship to my King

Reassurance from above that I am never really alone

A weekend full of good food and fellowship with people I am just starting to get to know

The blessings that come from taking time to help one who is not yet a believer

Friends who join me in on-your-knees-crying-out-to-the-Lord for a friend who is still blind to His hope

God using that unbeliever to point out the hope that I have and to never underestimate the peace that comes with living every day knowing that He is there and that I have something to live for

His love

His compassion

His mercy

His faithfulness



Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; 
Great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23



No comments: